2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our site function properly and interactive. This code is executed on our server, or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to map traffic on a site. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical of functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies we ensure that you can visit our site more easily. In this way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information again and again when you visit our site and it is possible, among other things, that the items in your shopping cart are retained until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your permission.
6. Placed cookies
Functional, Statistics (anonymous)
Consent for service elementor
Consent for service woocommerce
Permission for build-woofunnels
Consent for service wordpress
Service stripe permission
Consent for Google Analytics service
Consent for service complianz
Target is being investigated
Consent for servicemiscellaneous
7.1 Manage your cookie consent
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions of your browser’s Help function.
Please note: our site may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our site again.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request for access to the data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification and addition: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another Controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
10. Contact Information