2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to ensure that our website functions properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various information about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make your visit to our website easier for you. This means that you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your permission.
6. Placed cookies
Functional, Statistics (anonymous)
Consent for service elementor
Consent for service woocommerce
Permission for build-woofunnels
Consent for service wordpress
Service stripe permission
Consent for Google Analytics service
Consent for service complianz
Target is being investigated
Consent for servicemiscellaneous
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a notification every time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to portability of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
10. Contact details